Saturday 26 February 2011

10 Downing Street Visit

I was up in London this week, I had been invited to a party at 10 Downing Street hosted by Samantha Cameron and Anna Wintour of US Vogue! It was London Fashion Week and a small gathering of designers and models had been invited, so their I was standing next to Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, Claudia Schiffer… the list could go on, I was amazed! I was looking at people I had only ever seen in your favourite fashion magazine! Luckily I was wearing a dress that Burberry had loaned me from a previous occasion that I hadn’t worn yet, I felt like I was dressed appropriately and was chuffed when several people commented on how lovely it looked along with the gorgeous hand bag I was carrying! So thank you Burberry for making me feel and look special amongst the room full of super models!