Monday 8 February 2010

TEAM GB HOLDING CAMP


Having had a very very long journey to get to Calgary yesterday it feel good to be here and around some other Team GB athletes and staff.
We left Lake Placid (take a look at the amazing cake the staff made for us there, thank you Susie) at 8.30am and got to Calgary about 8pm....long flight delays....the usual airport hassle!!
The hotel looks great with posters and British flag stickers of athletes all around, we have our own dinning area and lounge to relax in and get to know each other.
I will still e doing some physically training sessions the few days I'm here to keep my legs ticking over and my body moving, but I will also try and use it as a chill out few days before the madness of the Games begin.....cant wait to be standing in the Opening Ceremony behind our flag.